The purpose of reflecting and planning is to get clarity on what you really want.
Today’s podcast is intended to be interactive so you can listen to it once just to hear the questions, then come back, pause it as much as you want and really take the time to think about who you want to become and what you genuinely want in the coming year. Consider:
- What are your wins from last year and what did you learn by achieving them?
- Is there a key word, intention or theme that can help guide your daily decisions?
- What did you do to promote connection and healing with people you care about?
- How did and will you invest in your own growth and development?
- How do forgiveness, gratitude, kindness and love thread through your life?
- What qualities and values will you exude and how will they guide your life?